Eco-inclusive enterprises are vivid examples on how the private sector plays a significant role in implementing, the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda. Innovative enterprise solutions provide suitable approaches to clean energy, climate-smart agriculture, waste management and recycling challenges. The involvement of the private sector will be instrumental for the transition to environmentally sustainable, climate change resilient and just economy in Mauritius.
Organised by SEED and NELIS (Next Leaders’ Initiative for Sustainability), the Mauritius Dialogue Forum will bring together key stakeholders from businesses, politics and civil society to jointly explore approaches and partnerships essential to the promotion and replication of business models in order to successfully contribute to green growth and sustainable development in Mauritius.
Highlights of the Mauritius Dialogue Forum
- The NELIS Entrepreneurs’ Café will provide an intensive, highly interactive session for entrepreneurs on business model innovation to compete and collaborate better for high impact in local communities.
- The SAG-SEED Awards Ceremony will honour outstanding eco-inclusive enterprises based in Mauritius with the SAG-SEED Awards supported by the European Union and SWITCH Africa Green.
- The Enterprise Solutions Exhibition will showcase innovative, locally driven and entrepreneurial approaches to sustainable development challenges of eco-inclusive enterprises from across the region. Business Development Service Providers will also present their service portfolios.
- Simon Springett, UNDP Resident Representative
- Peter David Pedersen, Co-Founder at NELIS
- Jovin Hurry, Leader at NELIS Africa
- Marion Müller vom Berge, Compliance & Events Specialist at SEED
- Martine Lassemillante, Belle Verte Ltée
- Anna Arlette Hypolite, Walali Company ltd.
- M. Irshad Bodheea, Empretec Mauritius